What is your idea of a nourishing, delicious breakfast?
Just give me a bowl of this kefir parfait, and I'm all set! This treat starts your day off with digestive enzymes, probiotics, and… a lovely splash of color. 😉
And why limit it to only breakfast?! Enjoy as an afternoon snack, or after dinner, or anytime!
How To Make A Kefir Parfait (Or Yogurt)
- 1 serving milk kefir or yogurt
- pureed raw fruit, chopped raw fruit, or berries
- rolled oats, soaked and dehydrated
- chopped nuts and seeds, soaked and dehydrated
- raisins, dates, dried figs, or other dried fruit
- drizzle of raw honey
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- sprinkle of nutmeg (optional)
- unsweetened shredded coconut
Layer all ingredients in a bowl, then enjoy! Remember to keep all toppings raw (not heated above 115 degrees Fahrenheit) to preserve digestive enzymes.
Also check out these 8 Yummy Ways To Eat Kefir!
How do you like to dress up your morning bowl of kefir?
This post was featured in 90 Nourishing Egg-Free Breakfasts.
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).