Homemade, Fresh Plum Sauce
This plum sauce is great atop ice cream, breakfast porridge, or kefir! Makes about 3 1/2 cups.
- 3 cups plums, washed, halved and pitted (or use frozen)
- handful of raisins
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup raw honey, or to taste
- Place fresh or frozen plums, raisins, and honey in food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- If using frozen plums, this will be cold and ready to go immediately.
- If fresh, chill until cold.
This post was featured in 26 Egg-Free Ice Cream Recipes + 17 Toppings!
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).