Good News — help is here.
You know you can cook healthfully — you just need some help to get it done.
Our weekly menu plans take the guesswork out of what to fix, what to buy, and what to prepare when.
Down home meets healthy.
Our recipes …
- are family-tested favorites
- are simple to prepare and assemble
- use real, whole ingredients
- do not include processed foods
- help you incorporate traditional methods into your every day — such as soaking grains and beans, sprouting, making stock, fermentation, and more!
- serve 4 to 5 people (and can be easily scaled up for larger families)
Here’s how this works.
Each Friday, we email out a weekly menu plan. It includes:
- 1 devotional, for personal or family sharing
- 3 complete dinners
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lacto-fermentA naturally pickled side dish, condiment or other lacto-fermented dish. These foods boast vitamins, enzymes, and probiotics for a healthy gut!
- 1 dessert (using natural sweeteners in small amounts)
- complete shopping list
- weekly calendar
- private forum supportQuestions about ingredients or substitutions? You'll get access to our private forums to ask away!
- monthly learning bonusEach month, you'll get an extra eBooklet or video to supplement your mastery of traditional foods. Look above or below (in the yellow box) to find out what this month's learning bonus is!
Look what our subscribers are saying!
“This is my first time using the menu plans and I’m loving it! Thank you so much for making this dummy proof! That is exactly how I needed it! Thanks!” — Sabrina S.
“I am new to cooking this way so please excuse my excitement: Tonight’s sourdough biscuits were AWESOME! My kids loved them too — they have been on the fence about this sourdough thing. Funny story! I am having a very hard time convincing my son, who has Asperger’s, that our ‘new’ food is good. He can’t get over the fact that I have “banned” granola bars and his favorite spaghetti. He has been very angry with me for several days. He just ate 3 biscuits!” –Heidi P.
“Just wanted to tell you how much our family LOVED the fudge! It is so hard to find things that the children really, really like to replace the junk that they used to enjoy. This fudge fits the bill. For dinner tonight, I made your stroganoff. I didn’t have mushrooms on hand, so I used artichoke hearts instead. And, since we are currently dairy free, I took the cream off a can of coconut milk and used it in place of the sour cream. It was another hit. Thanks for the help with the menu planning!” –Leslie H.
“Okay, I finally got up enough nerve to plan out an entire menu and I made everything! Although a little time consuming, because I am a beginner, I felt that this menu was easy to follow and the meals where practical and very yummy! We still have leftovers, haha! Absolutely everything on this menu was good enough to keep the recipes for another time. Thank you, Wardee!” — Tawny W.
These menu plans are included in our premium membershipOur premium membership in the online classes automatically includes a full menu plan subscription, so no need to subscribe separately if you're already on that plan.. Otherwise, subscribe separately right here!
Monthly and yearly menu plan subscriptions are recurring, and payments are non-refundable. Subscriptions may be canceled at any time, without penalty. Does not require membership.
P.S. Not sure? Visit this link to request a free sample menu plan.