Overwhelmed by the task of cooking healthfully with real foods?
Wonder how to get the most nutrition from the real foods you already eat?
Confused by the zillions of websites, pages of information, and oodles of recipes?
Interested in traditional cooking with whole ingredients but don’t know where to start?
Desperate for simple instructions on soaking grains, cooking beans, sprouting, sourdough, natural fermentation, cultured dairy, simple cheesemaking and more?
Good news — we can help!
Now Available — the companion eBook to our popular and life-changing Fundamentals class of GNOWFGLINS eCourse. In 14 lessons, we help you make your kitchen healthy, one task at a time, one week at a time.
“I am so thankful you are striving to make these things understandable to those of us who are new to all this!” –Holly D.
“I am learning things that I know will help my children. We can teach them how to use food the way God intended for us to. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! This course is extremely timely, and, to be frank, an answer to prayer” — Mary K.
“You’ve shown me that what I thought was a healthy way of eating could be stepped up a notch. OK, a few notches.” –Wendy N.
What’s in the Real Food Fundamentals eBook?
- All 14 print versions of the lessons in the popular Fundamentals class of GNOWFGLINS eCourse.
- Complete ingredient and equipment lists.
- Ingredient and equipment notes.
- Suggested schedule.
- The what, why and how of each topic.
- Fact Sheets that summarize all important points of a topic or technique.
- Comprehensive FAQs documents, born of forum questions and answers.
- Links to recipes and more information to help you take it all further.
- Lifetime updates — we’ll email you any time we update the eBook so you can download a fresh copy.
Wondering if this book contains all the Fundamentals lessons from GNOWFGLINS eCourse? In other words, can you skip the online component? Yes, you can.
Now, there’s something to be said for watching someone demonstrate a technique, and you’re always welcome to become a member of our online classes. But, the bottom line is: yes, you can use this book on its own.
Who’s this book for?
- those who don’t want to take an online class.
- those who can do without videos, and prefer to learn by reading.
- homeschooling families who are looking for a practical, healthy, cooking curriculum.
- those on dial-up internet who would like to take our classes, but can’t due to bandwidth limitations.
- those who want the convenience of downloading all Fundamentals class PDFs in one fell swoop.
In other words… everyone!
Look what you’ll learn!
This eBook isn’t called “Fundamentals” for nothing. I carefully selected the basic skills in it, and I believe every healthy cook should know how to do them. They each have a purpose in the nutrient-dense diet that keeps us feeling, looking, and doing our best for God and others. Here are the lessons — exactly the same lessons that are taught in the online component.
- The GNOWFGLINS Foundation
- Soaking Whole Grains, Nuts and Seeds
- Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods I
- Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods II
- Soaking and Cooking Dry Beans
- Sprouting Beans
- Cooking Chicken and Making Chicken Stock
- Skillet Dishes — A Dinner Formula
- Natural Soda — Water Kefir
- Dairy Kefir
- Soft, Spreadable Cheese
- Sourdough Bread
- Sprouting Whole Grains and Baking with Sprouted Flour
- Natural Pickled Foods
The 180-page, 14-lesson Real Food Fundamentals eBook is just $20 and includes lifetime updates.
Member price: $16 for basic and standard members, $12 for premium members. Visit your account for this discount pricing.
Payments are non-refundable. This is a digital download (PDF), not a hard copy. Purchasing this eBook does not enroll you in the online class. You’re welcome to do so, if you’d like! Visit this page to see details about our online classes (from fundamentals to sourdough to cultured dairy and cheese to fermentation to real food kids to dehydrating to allergy-free cooking) and other incredible benefits.