In 2010, we brought you the Fundamentals eBook, the eBook that combines the lessons of our original and widely-popular first class. Together we explored soaking grains, cooking beans, sprouting, sourdough, natural fermentation, cultured dairy, simple cheesemaking and more.
And now, in 2012…
…our adventure continues with the Fundamentals II eBook.
We’ll explore more fundamental traditional cooking skills, like important equipment, natural sweeteners, healthy desserts, traditional fats, dark stocks and fish stock, wild and pastured meats, organ meats, advanced grain preparation methods, vegetables, homemade salad dressings and sauces, real salt, superfoods, healthy snacks, and traveling with real foods.
You don’t want to miss this!
Now Available — the companion eBook to our popular and life-changing Fundamentals II online class. In 17 lessons, we continue exploring the fundamentals of traditional cooking.
“I am so thankful you are striving to make these things understandable to those of us who are new to all this!” –Holly D.
“I am learning things that I know will help my children. We can teach them how to use food the way God intended for us to. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! This course is extremely timely, and, to be frank, an answer to prayer” — Mary K.
“You’ve shown me that what I thought was a healthy way of eating could be stepped up a notch. OK, a few notches.” –Wendy N.
What’s in the Fundamentals II eBook?
- All 17 print versions of the lessons in the popular Fundamentals class of GNOWFGLINS eCourse.
- Suggested schedule.
- The what, why and how of each topic.
- 100s of recipes to put your knowledge into practice in delicious ways
- Links to more information to help you take it all further.
- Lifetime updates — we’ll email you any time we update the eBook so you can download a fresh copy.
Wondering if this book contains all the Fundamentals II lessons from the online class? In other words, can you skip the online component? Yes, you can.
Now, there’s something to be said for watching someone demonstrate a technique, and you’re always welcome to become a member of our online classes. But, the bottom line is: yes, you can use this book on its own.
Who’s this book for?
- those who don’t want to take an online class.
- those who can do without videos, and prefer to learn by reading.
- homeschooling families who are looking for a practical, healthy, cooking curriculum.
- those on dial-up internet who would like to take our classes, but can’t due to bandwidth limitations.
- those who want the convenience of downloading all Fundamentals class PDFs in one fell swoop.
In other words… everyone!
Look what you’ll learn!
Don’t forget! This class continues what we began exploring in the original Fundamentals eBook and eCourse. Here’s what you’ll discover…
- Equipment for the Traditional Foods Kitchen
- All About Natural Sweeteners
- Naturally Sweetened Desserts
- All About Traditional Fats
- How to Make Ghee
- Dark Stock and Fish Stock
- All About Wild and Pastured Meats
- How to Prepare Organ Meats
- Advanced Grain Preparation Methods
- Corn: A Special Case
- How to Best Prepare Seasonal Vegetables
- Delicious, Homemade Salad Dressings and Sauces
- All About Sea Salt
- Superfoods You Should Know About
- Kid-Friendly, Healthy Snacks
- Traveling with Traditional Foods
- Bonus! Tender, Grass-Fed, BBQ Steak
The 141-page, 17-lesson Fundamentals II eBook is just $20 and includes lifetime updates.
Member price: $16 for basic and standard members, $12 for premium members. Visit your account for this discount pricing.
Payments are non-refundable. This is a digital download (PDF), not a hard copy. Purchasing this eBook does not enroll you in the online class. You’re welcome to do so, if you’d like! Visit this page to see details about our online classes (from fundamentals to sourdough to cultured dairy and cheese to fermentation) and other incredible benefits.