In this online class, we’re headed into the kitchen with the kids. We’ll share our philosophy — “everyone eats, everyone cooks” — so you can teach joyful, willing, and good workers in the kitchen — for today and the future.
Teach Your Kids that Cooking with Real Foods is Fun and Rewarding!
The Real Food Kids: In the Kitchen eCourse offers fun and simple lessons and helpful, you-can-start-implementing-today strategies. The weekly video demonstrations will show you how easy, fun, and rewarding kitchen time can be when everyone pitches in.
We’ll teach everyone to work together, enjoy the process, and reap the rewards of family togetherness!
A Collaborative Effort
The Real Food Kids eCourse puts together the expertise and experience of three bloggers/cooks:
- Jami Delgado, Eat Nourishing
- Wardee Harmon, GNOWFGLINS
- Melissa Naasko, Dyno-Mom
Jami is well known for involving her young children in every aspect of the kitchen — from chores, to meal prep, to cooking. Her family enjoys cooking together, and her children benefit from a good work ethic and healthy eats. Wardee has older children who can be trusted to keep the meals going if she’s away, and who pitch in on a daily basis to help put nourishing food on the table. And Melissa is a whiz with butterflying and parting chickens and knife work (and her kids know how to do, thanks to her!).
You’ll learn tried-and-true tips and strategies from each of these traditional foods cooks. Plus, we are sure we can learn from you, too. Please join us for the Real Food Kids eCourse!
Real Food Kids eCourse Lessons and Topics
- Philosophy of Teaching Children in the Kitchen
- Routines, Mixing it Up, and Efficiency
- Kitchen Safety
- Recognizing Real Food
- Basic Strategy for Teaching
- Helpful (and not so) Kitchen Tools and Gadget for Kids
- Organizing the Kitchen with Kids in Mind
- Keeping Kitchen Duties Light, Interesting, and Enjoyable
- Babies and Toddlers in the Kitchen
- Swing Cooks, ages 3 to 6
- Line Cooks, ages 7 to 11
- Sous Chefs, ages 12 to 15
- Head Chefs, ages 16 to 18
- On Their Own: Kid-Friendly Breakfasts
- On Their Own: Kid-Friendly Lunches
- On Their Own: Kid-Friendly Dinners
- On Their Own: Kid-Friendly Snacks
- On Their Own: Kid-Friendly Desserts
- Bonus: Napkin Origami (napkin folding)
Membership includes access to every class we offer! The details are here.
What You’ll Get
- Access to every class we offer.
- Class enrollment doesn’t close. Enroll at any time.
- Total access to all available lessons from the get-go.
- Exclusive monthly thank you gift for qualifying payments.
- Bi-monthly learning bonus.
- Weekly lessons presented through multi-media tutorials.
- Exclusive members-only forums.
- Weekly email reminders (optional).
Weekly video demonstrations and print materials will guide you through the topics and lessons of this class. By the end of this eCourse, you’ll have a wonderful collection of PDFs, charts, worksheets, and recipes!
What’s In The Real Food Kids eCourse?
- 19 multi-media lessons — video demonstrations and detailed print tutorials and recipes.
- All recipes are nutrient-dense and incorporate the principles of traditional cooking — like soaking, sourdough, sprouting, little sweetening, and healthy fats.
- Ingredient and equipment notes.
- Suggested schedule.
- Your kids will learn to recognize and cook real food.
- You’ll learn a basic and simple strategy for teaching kids that you can use over and over again.
- Simple lessons and tasty, nutritious recipes.
- PDFs, flowcharts, tutorials, and more!
- Age appropriate recipes and activities for all age levels.
- Tips for keeping kitchen chores light, interesting, and enjoyable.
- How to involve babies and toddlers in the kitchen, too!
- How to organize the kitchen, keeping kids in mind.
- Tips for kitchen safety, so you keep those kiddos safe.
- A selection of recipes that kids can make — breakfast, lunch, dinners, snacks, and desserts!
- Private forum for support and sharing — because this is going to be fun!
Any time, join us any time! We’re always open. When you sign up, you’ll have instant access to all the lessons of the Cultured Dairy and Basic Cheese eCourse and every other class we offer.
Become a member for as little $13 per month! You get video demonstrations, audio files, and print downloads to help you master the tasks listed above — no matter your learning style. View the membership plans and benefits here.
We’d love to have you come along on the Real Food Kids journey!
–Wardeh ‘Wardee’ Harmon
P.S. Get the 19 lessons of the Real Food Kids eCourse as an independent-study eBook. Click here for more info.