Wonder how to get the most nutrition from the real foods you already eat?
Confused by the zillions of websites, pages of information, and oodles of recipes?
Interested in traditional cooking with whole ingredients but don’t know where to start?
Desperate for simple instructions on soaking grains, cooking beans, sprouting, sourdough, natural fermentation, cultured dairy, simple cheesemaking and more?
Looking for a simple plan to help you master it all?
Good news — look no further. You’ve found it!
Fundamentals eCourse in Healthy, Traditional Cooking
This plan isn’t called “Fundamentals” for nothing. I carefully selected the basic skills in this eCourse, and I believe every healthy cook should know how to do them. They each have a purpose in the nutrient-dense diet that keeps us feeling, looking, and doing our best for God and others.
- The GNOWFGLINS Foundation
- Soaking Whole Grains, Nuts and Seeds
- Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods I
- Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods II
- Soaking and Cooking Dry Beans
- Sprouting Beans
- Cooking Chicken and Making Chicken Stock
- Skillet Dishes: A Dinner Formula
- Natural Soda: Water Kefir
- Dairy Kefir
- Soft, Spreadable Cheese
- Sourdough Bread
- Sprouting Whole Grains and Baking with Sprouted Flour
- Natural Pickled Foods
Membership includes access to every class we offer! The details are here.
Here’s a video from Lesson 3, where I share how to make our universally-loved, famous soaked muffins. Click here to download the PDF recipe notes. »
What You’ll Get
- Access to every class we offer.
- Class enrollment doesn’t close. Enroll at any time.
- Total access to all available lessons from the get-go.
- Exclusive monthly thank you gift for qualifying payments.
- Bi-monthly learning bonus.
- Weekly lessons presented through multi-media tutorials.
- Exclusive members-only forums.
- Weekly email reminders (optional).
Weekly video demonstrations and print materials will guide you in your practice and mastery of traditional cooking skills. By the end of this eCourse, you’ll have transformed your kitchen, one week at a time.
Any time, join us any time! We’re always open. When you sign up, you’ll have instant access to all the lessons of the Fundamentals eCourse and every other class we offer. NEW! Fundamentals II eCourse begins January 2012.
Become a member for as little as $13 per month! You get video demonstrations, audio files, and print downloads to help you master the tasks listed above — no matter your learning style. View the membership plans and benefits here.
I hope you’ll let me help you master the fundamentals of traditional cooking!
–Wardeh ‘Wardee’ Harmon
P.S. Get the 14 lessons of the Fundamentals eCourse as an independent-study eBook. Click here for more info.