You’re invited! To a free online conference on survival and preparedness, covering topics like homesteading, growing your own food, foraging, self-defense, medical care, and more. It starts Monday, January 20, 2014 and lasts for 6 days.
It’s free and 100% online — so you can attend from the comfort of your own home. All that’s required is that you register (just first name and email — easy, peasy).
Go here to register or keep reading for more information.
What Will Be Covered (Just a Sample)
In the 6 days of this free online conference, 25 expert presenters will target 3 key areas where all of us need to be stronger:
*personal and property security
*water, energy, and fuel systems
*food production and storage
If you’re weak in any of these areas, you should plan on attending this conference. (It’s free information!)
Here’s just a sample of what will be covered:
- How to grow your own food without fertilizers, pesticides, or even irrigation — even in an arid climate
- Off-the-grid cooking and food preservation solutions
- How to grow enough food to feed 22 adults per year
- How to build off-grid water and energy systems
- How to spot the ideal homestead or survival retreat locations
- Off-grid medical techniques and herbal remedies for fighting potential flu pandemics
- Training your mind to think clearly in life or death situations
- Building concepts for hiding your home in the wilderness
- Blueprints for setting up your property with its own off-grid water and energy supply
- Trapping secrets for protecting your crops from raccoons or voles
- How to feed and clothe your family by trapping like the settlers
- Strategies for defending a suburban v. rural home or property from looters or armed gangs
- How to escape from an unlawful restraint or kidnapping
- How to make your own biodiesel
- And more!
As someone pointed out on Facebook, this is like free homeschooling. 🙂
Click here to register.
What If You Can’t Make It?
Register anyway! Seriously — do try to make it to the presentations you can. Even just one will be worth it.
And for the rest of them… the conference organizers will have a reasonably-priced recording package available. (I’m using this option myself.)
If you purchase the recordings, GNOWFGLINS will earn a referral fee — thank you!
How to Register
Click here to register. I’ll be there, too!
Are you going to the Survival Summit? What topics interest you most?
This post may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Thank you for supporting Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS with your purchases. Our family thanks you!