My son and I making homemade sourdough pasta.
This batch we rolled too thin… oops!
But we sure had fun testing out the pasta roller!
Today I’m a guest at The Nourishing Home. Kelly invited me to talk about our new eBook, Real Food Kids. (The Real Food Kids eBook combines all the print materials of the online class in a stand-alone eBook.)
I’m touched that Kelly considers our eBook “a foundational resource for families who want to experience the joy and nourishment that comes from learning to work together as a team in the kitchen!”
Jami coined the slogan of Real Food Kids — “Everyone eats, everyone cooks!”
The idea: if you’re eating, you should be cooking, too! When kids cooks alongside Mom (or Dad), this is quality time together, and the kids get so proficient at the real food cooking tasks that they’re more likely to enter adulthood still cooking away for their own families.
Want to hear more of my thoughts about the book, how it came to be, what it teaches, and more? Click here to see my answers to Kelly’s thought-provoking questions:
- You’ve put together an amazingly thorough resource for families — tell us why you and your co-authors decided to create this eBook?
- How can teaching kids to cook help them to eat a wider variety of healthy foods?
- How has putting together this extensive eBook helped you personally when it comes to your time in the kitchen with your family?
- What are your thoughts on how cooking together can help to build healthy eating habits and healthy families?
If you have any questions for me… ask away! Here or there.
P.S. On Friday’s podcast, my guest will be Katie from Kitchen Stewardship. We’ll be talking about her new book Better Than A Box, the book that helps you discover how to “reverse engineer” your favorite processed food recipes into whole foods family favorites. I’m mentioning it now because…. drum roll….
…right now and through Friday morning, you can get the book and a whole bunch of goodies for just $1.99!!!
(Regular price is $16.95 — see why I’m telling you now??)
And here’s Katie herself dishing on how Better Than A Box came to be and what you’ll get in it. Isn’t she cute?
Disclaimer: GNOWFGLINS will earn a commission on all purchases of Better Than A Box that begin here. Thanks for supporting both GNOWFGLINS and Kitchen Stewardship with your purchases. We’re certain you won’t regret it.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting GNOWFGLINS with your purchases.
Learn to cook the GNOWFGLINS way in less than an hour a week!
Provide your family with healthy, delicious, nourishing meals! As a member, you get:
- 100s of videos in bite-size pieces
- Weekly meal plans for you and your family
- Access to 8 online traditional cooking classes
- Exclusive recipes
- and more!