We have noticed that quite a few blogs are not linking back to one of the Simple Lives Thursday host blogs (see guideline #2, below). If this is you, please realize that this prevents us from choosing you as a featured blog. Thank you for linking back to us!
The Simple Lives Thursday Blog Hop
Welcome to Simple Lives Thursday, a blog hop dedicated to simple living. “Consume less, produce more. ” So many topics fit: Gardening, raising animals, cooking from scratch, real food, natural cleaners, sewing, recycling, thrifting, a mindset of simplicity, saving a buck…
This blog hop is hosted by:
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week’s submissions. Thanks to all who participated — it is always hard to choose!
1. Use Pallets to Build Your Own Double Compost Bin for under $15 by Old World Garden Farms. “There are few things that can make your garden more successful than compost. ”
2. Beef And Bean Wedges… or Pizza? by Homemaking Beyond Maintenance. “Last night I made up a recipe we liked. It’s a keeper and a very easy quick meal.”
3. Solve the Problem of Dirty Drinking Glasses by Everything Home With Carol. “Ever have your counter look like this in the afternoon? Mine does. But I have an idea to help solve the problem of dirty drinking glasses.”
Share Your Simple Lives Thursday Post
Bloggers, make a “Simple Lives Thursday” post on your own blog, then come back here to add your post to the linky box below the featured posts. If you don’t have a picture, feel free to download the Simple Lives Thursday banner (at top of post) and upload it using the script’s prompts (it is easy). Your post will appear on all host blogs!
Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts about simple living.
These are three simple guidelines for participation:
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole — such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policemen! But, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants’ posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
3. No giveaway or otherwise primarily advertising oriented posts. Keep your topics to fit our simple living theme of “consume less, produce more.” We will delete posts that don’t fit.
What will you share this week? We all look forward to your submissions!
This post may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Thank you for supporting Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS with your purchases. Our family thanks you!