Two months ago, Todd Dosenberry (also known as Primal Toad) emailed me to ask if I would consider adding one of my eBooks to an eBook bundle he was putting together.
Well, I knew how much we all loved the Healthy Living eBook Bundle (wow! wasn’t that great?) so I was intrigued to be sure.
This new eBook bundle promises huge value, too! (And very little overlap with the previous eBook bundle.)
For 7 days only, get 33 eBooks valued at $479 for just $39 — that’s just about a buck a piece ($1.18 to be exact).
Look at it this way: if you were to purchase my brand-new eBook (Lacto-Fermentation) and Kristen Michaelis’ Real Food and Nutrition for Kids at $20 each, you’d spend $40 right there. This eBook bundle is about the same price at $39 — it’s like saving a dollar and getting 31 more eBooks for free!
So are you interested? 🙂
During this 7 day sale, get 33 eBooks valued at $479 for just $39. (Monday, January 7, 2013 at noon Eastern through Monday, January 14, 2013 at midnight Eastern.)
That’s 92% off, and each eBook is $1.18!
You’re automatically entered into a giveaway valued at $1122 (no need to enter — it is automatic)!
What you’ll discover in this eBook bundle…
- Help for healing PCOS
- Plan grain-free meals
- Boost your metabolism
- Nourish your baby well
- How to travel on a grain-free diet with ease
- How to make dairy-free ice cream
- Lacto-ferment any food
- Educate your kids about real food
- Smartly indulge in treats guilt-free
- Heal acne without antibiotics
- Restock your pantry with real food
- How to plan your best family camping adventure
- Real food, great-tasting smoothie recipes
- Recipes for homemade and nourishing skin care products
- The other side of the Paleo story — debunking Paleo myths
Just below you’ll see the list of books included. I want you to know I did wrestle a bit with something — this eBook bundle has a primary focus on the primal/paleo diet. (The primal diet’s main premise is that man has difficulty digesting grains because he hasn’t “evolved” to the level required.)
While there’s no doubt many have issues with grains these days, these problems — in my opinion — come from hybridization and commercialization of wheat, poor gut health, and “quick” cooking methods. In other words, God designed us to digest grains (bread is a staple food of the Bible) but modern practices and modern diets have reduced our ability to do so.
However, the person who needs to abstain from grains or sugars for a season, no matter how long, is going to get lots of helpful recipes, practical tips, and encouragement from primal materials:
- grain-free recipes that can aid with gut-healing or help ease allergies
- emphasis on nourishing fermented foods, pastured meats, and healthy fats
- few sugars (from grains, sweets, and even some starchy foods)
I also want to mention that I have browsed the eBooks included in the bundle (see below) and a few of them have an evolutionary bent. If you can look past that to the good, practical stuff (like recipes and tips), you’ll be more than pleased with what you get. On the other hand, if that bent is too big a hurdle, please don’t buy it.
Having said that, many of the eBooks are neither primal nor evolutionary.
One is actually against a primal/paleo diet, debunking its myths. One is a family camping handbook. Many come from the angle of a traditional foods diet. A few focus on nutrition for kids, baby, and pregnancy. Others offer help and advice for specific health conditions. Then there’s my Lacto-Fermentation eBook, which teaches you how to lacto-ferment any food (including grains — to help with digestion).
So here’s the bottom line. In this eBook bundle you’re getting a few core primal books (with awesome recipes and tips) and a whole bunch of other eBooks that complement a primal diet and lifestyle, but are not necessarily primal themselves.
For about a buck a piece!
And here they are…
Paleo, real food, grain free & coconut oil cookbooks
- I Love Real Food Cookbook ($12) by Svenja Trierscheid @ Paleo-Foodporn.Blogspot.de
- Beyond Grain & Dairy Cookbook ($17)by Starlene Stewart @ GapsDietJourney.com
- Grain Free Meal Plan Cookbook ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
- Well Fed Cookbook ($15) by Melissa Joulwan @ TheClothesMakeTheGirl.com
- Cooking with Coconut Oil ($20) by Jennifer @ HybridRastaMama.com
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook ($10) by Abel & George Bryant @ CivilizedCavemanCooking.com
Lacto-Fermentation, pantry overhaul & freezer guide
- Restocking the Pantry ($10) by Kresha Faber @ NourishingJoy.com
- Lacto-Fermentation ($20) by Wardee Harmon @ Gnowfglins.com
- Freezer Cooking Guide for Grain Free Meal Plans ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
Indulge in treats without feeling guilty
- Indulge: 70 Grain Free Recipes ($25) by Carol Lovett @ DitchTheWheat.com
- Toadally Primal Smoothies ($10) by Todd Dosenberry @ PrimalToad.com
- Paleo Ice Cream ($10) by Ben Hirshberg @ BenHirshberg.com
Give birth, nourish your newborn, then educate him/her on real food
- Real Food Nutrition for Kids ($20) by Kristen Michaelis @ FoodRenegade.com
- My Buttered Life Baby Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- Nourished Baby ($19) by Heather Dessinger @ MommyPotamus.com
- Unbound Birth ($5) by Jenny Yarbrough @ UnboundBirth.com
Heal PCOS & boost metabolism
- PCOS Unlocked: The Manual ($24) by Stefani Ruper @ PaleoForWomen.com
- Eat for Heat ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
Simplify, live exuberantly, camp w/ your family & play music
- 3-2-1 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living ($5) by Lorilee Lippincott @ 321-Stop.com
- Family Camping Handbook ($7) by Katie Kimball @ KitchenStewardship.com
- The Musical Brain ($3) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- Exuberant Animal ($10) by Frank Forencich @ ExuberantAnimal.com
Paleo time: travel, myths, cleanse, start anew or go wild
- 30 Day Intro to Paleo ($15) by Bill & Hayley @ Beta.Primal-Palate.com
- The Wild Diet ($17) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- 12 Paleo Diet Myths ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
- 21-Day Paleo Cleanse ($24) by Neely Quinn @ PaleoPlan.com
- 21 Myths About the Paleo Diet… Debunked! ($19) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
- Eating Out and Traveling on the Paleo Diet ($15) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
Take care of your skin homemade style & heal acne
- Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Cure Your Skin Compulsions ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Guide to Homemade Skincare ($19) by Roxanne King @ TheHolisticMama.com
- My Buttered Life Gift Giving Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- My Buttered Life Summer Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- The sale ends on Monday, January 14 at midnight Eastern.
- Click on the links to the ebooks to learn more about them.
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook is linked to Caveman Feast. Please understand that the PDF you will receive includes 31 crock pot recipes.
- The PCOS Unlocked: The Manual you will be receiving is 52 pages; not the entire guide. Why? It has a specifically unique value and thus $47 selling price. A significant discount code to purchase the rest of the guide is inside.
- The giveaway ends at the exact same time of the sale. The winners will be announced on a giveaway page and emailed, too.
- Due to the unique nature of this sale, no refunds will be offered.
If you purchase the bundle, please let me know what you think of it! 🙂
Some fine print: These books are eBooks, delivered in PDF format (not hard copy). Due to the unique nature of this sale, no refunds will be offered nor will late sales be offered. This sale ends at midnight Eastern on Monday, January 14, 2013. If you’re at all interested, I’d suggest buying it now so you don’t miss it. If you purchase the eBook bundle, you’re automatically entered into the giveaway. Giveaway details are here (no need to enter; it is automatic). No purchase necessary to enter the giveaway.
This post may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Thank you for supporting Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS with your purchases. Our family thanks you!