Next week’s podcast is all about dehydrating and I’ll be taking listener questions. Now’s your chance to get your questions answered!
I need your questions by Tuesday, December 18, 2012 – if you want to get them answered in episode #16, that is.
So…. ask away! Or feel free to share comments or suggestions for the new dehydrating class.
Got a Question or Comment About Dehydrating?
I’d love to answer your questions or share your comments about dehydrating on the air. Here are the guidelines:
- Share your name and where you live.
- Share your website or blog URL (if you have one).
- One question per voicemail — leave as many voicemails as you’d like.
- Keep each question brief — like around a minute, if you can.
When you’re ready, click the button below to record your message.
If the button doesn’t work for you, visit this page to leave a voicemail. Or, want to use the telephone instead? Call 1-541-236-2330 to leave a voicemail with your question or comment. Or, you can contact me or leave a comment below! Lots of ways to ask; pick the one that suits you.
I look forward to hearing from you! To get your question answered in episode #16, be sure to submit it by Tuesday, December 18, 2012.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting GNOWFGLINS with your purchases.
Learn to cook the GNOWFGLINS way in less than an hour a week!
Provide your family with healthy, delicious, nourishing meals! As a member, you get:
- 100s of videos in bite-size pieces
- Weekly meal plans for you and your family
- Access to 8 online traditional cooking classes
- Exclusive recipes
- and more!