Note 6-28-14: This post has been updated because the cheesepress has been updated! It’s design is improved, it’s now being made from hardwood maple, and it’s being seasoned with organic coconut oil!
I had a treat recently — Jerri and Nance from HomesteaderSupply.com sent me a cheese press as a gift. Not just any press, but The Ultimate Cheese Press.
I like this cheesepress so much, I made a video to show you how to use it. That video is above. You’ll see it’s a breeze to make cheese, plus I share why I like it so much. In a nutshell, its benefits to me are:
- Easy to use — no gauge to read, etc.
- Low space profile because the press sits right in a drip tray
- Cheese texture is great and cheese slides in and out of mold easily
- The hardwood maple is seasoned with an oil we can all get behind – organic coconut oil (you can request an unseasoned mold if you want to use another oil)
- It’s designed by a cheesemaker (Jerri) and manufactured to her specifications right here in the United States!
- It’s affordable
Please do watch the video, and you’ll see how easy it is to make cheese.
But now it is an option! And I have updated the eCourse materials to reflect that. (Members, log in and re-download the Ingredient and Equipment notes to have the latest information.)
Are You in the Market for a Cheese Press?
Do yourself a favor and check out The Ultimate Cheese Press from Homesteader Supply. Jerri throws in a bonus: 90-count cheesecloth!
What’s That Cheese?
What’s your favorite cheese press and why? If you’re in the market for a cheese press, would you consider The Ultimate Cheese Press?
Like my free videos? Please use the buttons below to share this video with others. And subscribe to the GNOWFGLINS Channel on YouTube — you can give this or any other video a thumbs-up!
P.S. I received my own Ultimate Cheese Press from Homesteader Supply, without any obligation of giving it a positive review. Jerri and Nance sent it to me because they’re generous like that. I already told you how much I love it, and that’s why I’m sharing it with you. I don’t receive monetary compensation for purchases that begin here — I just want you to know about this great cheese press.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting GNOWFGLINS with your purchases.
Learn to cook the GNOWFGLINS way in less than an hour a week!
Provide your family with healthy, delicious, nourishing meals! As a member, you get:
- 100s of videos in bite-size pieces
- Weekly meal plans for you and your family*
- Access to 8 online classes
- Exclusive recipes
- and more!
*included in premium membership