Looking Ahead to 2012

I’m eagerly looking forward to 2012! I thought it would be fun to let you know some of what I’m planning for 2012. Lord willing, this is all coming up — plus more, I’m sure.

First free of webinar of 2012 on Jan. 6, 2012: “Easy Steps to Real Food in 2012″ Get info or register here.

Regular free webinars at least monthly through all of 2012. Let me know if you have a topic you’d like to see covered. Subscribe to our newsletter so you’ll hear about each one!

GNOWFGLINS eCourse adds a 5th class in January 2012. Any membership level gives you access. I’ll announce the details of the new class soon!

The Cultured Dairy & Basic Cheese eBook will be out very soon. It will contain all the print materials of the popular eCourse, updated with information from our active forums.

Soon after that, the Lacto-Fermentation eBook will be available. Again, this will contain all the print materials of the corresponding eCourse, updated with forum Q&A.

On April 3, 2012, my first print book hits bookshelves near you. Details soon! I got to see the cover a few weeks ago — wow, was that a mind-blowing experience.

More weekly (or so) free videos on the GNOWFGLINS YouTube Channel.

I’ll continue to post monthly at my friend Shannon’s Nourishing Days blog for the first several months of 2012.

In June, I’m leading a month of exploring dairy as part of the Get Real 2012 challenge from Once a Month Mom. Be sure to visit and like the Get Real Facebook page!

I think that’s enough now. Actually, that’s about as far ahead as I’m thinking… :)

Wrapping Up 2011

Tomorrow (Saturday) Monday, I’ll share the top posts and articles from GNOWFGLINS in 2011. That’s always fun to do.

Have a blessed New Year, everyone! Thank you for sharing 2011 with me — I am excited to walk through 2012 with you, too.

What are your plans for 2012? Anything exciting, life-changing or special happening? Other than daily grace and blessings from God, of course!

Do you love GNOWFGLINS?

Help us keep this site going by becoming a member! As a member, you get:

• access to 8 online classes (and counting!)
  • 100s of videos and print tutorials
  • eBook discounts
  • monthly learning bonus
  • access to exclusive forums

Comments

1. Tara Montazeri Kelly via Facebook says

That’s exciting Wardee! I was just over at your site catching up on videos. Looking forward to the new year.

2. Delia says

I can hardly wait for the 5th class….what’s it going to be???? ahhh, the excitement and anticipation….I can hardly stand it. :)

2012 is going to be an exciting year for hubby & me (I hope). I am hoping to make headway with adding real foods/NT to our diets. I am a junk food junkie and also, sick with Lyme and haven’t been up to cooking on a reg. basis for yrs. Now, I am well enough to start cooking again, I imagine several times a week (if it’s not too involved). As you can see I am apprehensive, I have a fear of failing that appears with every new thing I want to try and real foods seems more overwhelming than anything!

4. Rachel says

I lost fifty pounds in the last year and a half, eating real food. My big goal for 2012 is to lose another fifty pounds. I am not discouraged because I know now that with God’s help and delicious food the way He intended, I can get there. I do have to limit myself on the super delicious sourdough goodies I have been making in the past few weeks since I learned how from your e-course. :)

Absolutely can’t wait to hear what the new class will be! I am a huge fan of these wonderful e-courses! Thank you for all your hard work!

5. Toni Dunlap says

After reading this post I needed to take time to contemplate. I realized I don’t really have plans for 2012. I think I have just been coasting along. Last night, after reading this, made me really sit down and think about 2011. It dawned on me that it had been a year of laying down and letting go. I saw many things I had to lay down…(my desires, my expectations, my timing, my will)…all for God’s perfect will for my life. Most of it I willingly (maybe reluctantly) chose to lay down and some things I felt were down right taken and really really hard for me, but even in the midst of the worst I knew He was there! And I guess just in case I didn’t believe it, He sent a stranger to me one day out of the blue, while waiting in a lobby, with a message of “Honey, I don’t know what you’re going through right now, but I really feel that the Lord wants you to know that He is there with you and His hand is covering you”. That was very surprising and comforting. I’m not much of a journaler, but I think that today yet, I need to write down those times I saw His hand in my life in 2011. Then, maybe I will be able to gain some vision for 2012.

6. Kelli says

Oh man, Wardee! I am so behind on my blog reading; you will have a printed book? I have always thought you should! I have so much of your stuff printed out, it fills a large binder! I will so buy that.
    I thought you’d find this interesting; I spent 3 nights at Sue Gregg’s house! Isn’t that fun?
    Hopefully I will be able to watch your webinars on a Kindle Fire. I have been without a computer for awhile and thought this would work good for me. Will your new book be offered as an ebook?
    Have a great year!