Merry Christmas from GNOWFGLINS (Video)

What a year! This video highlights many of the fun and rewarding things we shared at GNOWFGLINS in 2011.

You helped us turn our sweet and creamy Jersey milk into all manner of cultured dairy, butter and cheese.

You shared our gardening adventures on our friends’ farm.

We worked together to preserve our harvests through lacto-fermentation.

You watched our videos and attended free webinars on traditional cooking, homeschooling, sourdough, easy cultured dairy, and more.

You came with us to the Oregon woods to hunt wild chanterelle mushrooms.

Together we hit Dallas for the Wise Traditions 2011 conference.

But most importantly, together we praised God for His good gifts and tender mercies.

Thank you for sharing in the many adventures and lessons of 2011!

Merry Christmas! May your celebration of Christ’s birth be blessed beyond measure.

P.S. The video we’re sending to family is right here, if you’re interested. It is a little more personal.

Comments

1. penny thompson says

Very nice video. Enjoyed watching it. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It has been great going thru all of your courses from the beginning. Can’t wait to see what is next. God bless you. Merry Christmas to all who read this. May we all remember the Reason for the Season

2. missbrett says

Thank you for the endearing video, Wardee. It is nice that you let us see a bit of your personal/family life. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

3. Krista says

What a wonderful video–thank you for sharing it with us.

My 18 year old son is interested in knowing more about the music you used in it–if you have time to share that:)!

Merry Christmas, and we are looking forward to learning more with you in 2012!

Krista

4. Stephanie Lebron says

I agree with missbrett who wrote it was nice to get a peek into your personal life and see what was done both in your kitchen and on your land. Merry Christmas, thanking God for His goodness to the children of men.

Yolanda — You’re such a sweetheart. Thank you for all the support and kindness you’ve shown me the past few years. You’re a treasure! God bless you and yours!

5. Elizabeth says

Thank you, Wardee! We have loved getting to know your family this year through gnowfglins :D Merry Christmas to you all!

6. Karen says

I appreciate your Christmas video! Thank you for everything you do to teach and encourage us as we learn to nourish our families with real, traditional foods. I have been richly blessed by you and am looking forward to all that I will grow in during 2012! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

7. Hsiu-Li (Shoe-Lee) Lefaver says

Dearest Wardee and family,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!

I love all of your helpfu hints and recipes! I work out of the home, so it makes it a little more difficult to make as many recipes as I’d like, but I have the weekends to try to fit everything in.

I’m so glad that I will be able to join you in your Webinar, in January, as I will still be on vacation.
    Thank you for all of the things that you have taught us, thusfar, so that we may nourish our family, and pass on recipes, and the like.

Blessings on you.

P.S. I do not have a Website.

Hsiu-Li — I’m so glad you’ll be joining the webinar in January. :) I’m really glad to hear that our tips and recipes help you even with your more limited schedule. Merry Christmas!

8. Sue Rine says

Thank you for all the inspiration this year, Wardee. May God bless your family in the coming year too. Christmas greetings from the sunny side of the planet 8-)
    Sue Rine

9. Dianna Kasprzak says

What a beautiful, commemorative video of 2011. We see God’s rich blessings in and through you. Thank you for investing in all of us this year and for using the gifts God has given you! Dianna

Dianna — I feel so blessed that God lets me help, but the help goes both ways. I am encouraged and inspired daily by you and others. Thank you for your sweet comment. :)

10. Christine says

Dear Wardee ~ Thank you for sharing this video of your lovely family and the enriching life you have created. I am so thankful that I found your website this year along with the wonderfully supportive like-minded people that also so generously share their wisdom and experiences. May 2012 bring your family and everyone abundant blessings, good health and fun-filled adventures abounding in laughter and love! Keeping you all in my prayers, always!

Merry Christmas!

Christine — “May 2012 bring your family and everyone abundant blessings, good health and fun-filled adventures abounding in laughter and love!” Amen! I love this prayer. :)

11. Debbie S. says

Merry Christmas Wardee! It was a pleasure and honor to meet you in Dallas, and thank you for sharing His wisdom with us, and your precious family in this video! Blessings to you all in 2012 as well.

12. Jamie says

Merry Christmas!
    We considered ourselves family and watched the other video, too.
    It was wonderful visiting a few days ago and we look forward to a lot more visiting “just down the street”.
    See you and have fun.

Jamie — Of course you’re family, so I’m glad you watched the other video, too. :) Our visit the other day was fantastic. Thanks for coming and for the tea fixings!

13. Winae says

Dear Wardee,

May He who is able to do immeasurable more than all we ask or imagine…shower His love, grace and mercy upon you and your family. Thank you for the many ways that you have blessed our lives. Merry Christmas!

Winae

Hi Wardee, I loved watching this video and the one on your other blog, too, it was fun seeing the pics of your family. :)

Merry Christmas, I’m thankful for your friendship and for finally getting to meet you last month!

Love, Kelly