The Simple Lives Thursday Blog Hop
Welcome to Simple Lives Thursday, a blog hop dedicated to simple living. “Consume less, produce more. ” So many topics fit: Gardening, raising animals, cooking from scratch, real food, natural cleaners, sewing, recycling, thrifting, a mindset of simplicity, saving a buck…
This blog hop is hosted by (a shortened list due to hosts taking much-needed breaks):
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week’s submissions. Thanks to all who participated — it is always hard to choose!
1. What Do I Do With All That Milk by Prairie Sunrise Homestead. Marg shares what she does with all the milk from her milk cow, Happy. A great name for a cow, and the goodies will have you drooling.
2. Pumpkin Pie without Canned Milk by Peaceful Acres Farm. A real food pumpkin pie sans canned milk — are you one of the hundreds looking for this? Look no more!
3. How to Render Lard by Katy She Cooks. “All you need is a crockpot, a fine-meshed sieve or cheesecloth, and glass jars to store your finished product.” Thanks for a great tutorial, Katy!
Share Your Simple Lives Thursday Post
Bloggers, make a “Simple Lives Thursday” post on your own blog, then come back here to add your post to the linky box below the featured posts. If you don’t have a picture, feel free to download the Simple Lives Thursday banner (at top of post) and upload it using the script’s prompts (it is easy). Your post will appear on all host blogs!
Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts about simple living.
These are two simple guidelines for participation:
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole — such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policemen! But, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants’ posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
What will you share this week? We all look forward to your submissions!
If reading this via email, visit this post to see the list of linked blogs.
This post may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Thank you for supporting Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS with your purchases. Our family thanks you!