Webinar Today! Culture Dairy at Home

herbed-cheese

At 1pm Pacific today, I’m hosting a free webinar showing you how easy it is to culture dairy at home. A ton of people are already signed up, but I think we can accommodate more — considering that many register but don’t make it to the live event (which is fine). Whether you can make it live or not, you’ll want to register just to have access to the replay and the free recipe booklet.

Our homestead recently upgraded from satellite to DSL, which means I (Lord willing) have enough bandwidth and speed to speak to you directly through video. We’ll see how that goes. :) As usual, the chat room will be open and we’ll open up to Q&A afterward. See you then!

What This Webinar Is About

Think it’s too hard to make your own cultured dairy foods? Wondering why you should bother? Interested but don’t know where to start?

I can’t wait to show you how easy it is to do, how good it is for you, and how much money you can save. Please join me for this FREE webinar to learn all this and more. Plus, you’ll get to take home a FREE cultured dairy recipe booklet!

When is it? Today, Friday, September 9th at 1pm Pacific. More details are here. You can sign up here. And it is FREE.

First-Come, First-Served

This webinar is first-come, first-served. Not all who register will attend, and space is limited. So register today and then be sure to arrive on time (or even early!) to make sure you get a spot.

Know you can’t make it? Register anyway — I’ll email you a link to the replay. The replay will only be available to those who registered, so make sure you register soon.

Question: Are you homeschooling using my eCourse lessons? I need your help and input on an upcoming project! Send an email to contact at gnowfglins dot com with a brief description of your methods and approach (very brief is just fine) and how it is going. I’ll get back to you this week. Thanks! :)

Do you love GNOWFGLINS?

Help us keep this site going by becoming a member! As a member, you get:

• access to 8 online classes (and counting!)
  • 100s of videos and print tutorials
  • eBook discounts
  • monthly learning bonus
  • access to exclusive forums

Comments

I tried to sign up but it asked for an event password and I don’t know what it is. Really would like to see this and learn to make my own cultured dairy!

Thanks and God bless

Grandma — The password comes with your email confirmation. I hope you got it in time! Otherwise, you’ll get an email with a link to a replay (in a few days).

2. Shreela says

Well I missed it, mostly because I hate email and might check it 1-2 week, unlike RSS, which I usually check at least once a day.`Shucks!

3. Jana says

I missed all 3 emails for this, I am hoping there will be some way to see it in the future! I have had such bad luck with dairy culturing..
    BTW Wardee, I have loved all your webinars and videos, thanks for taking the challenge out of traditional foods.

Hello Wardee, I did attend the webinar but did not download the recipes. I went to do so today and it gave me an error message . May I still have it? I still don’t know what kefir is,but I gathered from the dicussion that seeds of some kind are fermented in raw milk and this is a healthful drink.What kind of seeds? Thanks for the info, I am searching for raw milk in my area.

I’m sorry I missed this! I love dairy! Our goats aren’t milking right now, but I would love to learn some tricks. I guess that is what I get for waiting too long to subscribe. Well, I solved that, so at least it won’t happen again. I signed up for your next webinar.

I signed up for the seminar but was unable to get on. I have not received a message with the post review link. Have I missed something or is it not ready yet? Love your site. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.

Tina — The link went out early last week. I’m sorry you didn’t get it; perhaps the email went to your spam/junk folder. In any case, I just sent you another email with the replay location. :)