I hardly sleep when I’m working on something. And that something the past two weeks has been compiling the documents from the Sourdough eCourse into one loaded, convenient, inspirational, comprehensive “Sourdough A to Z” eBook. Yes, the 150-page eBook is all that and more!
And boy, does it feel good to be done.
I and the other teachers (Erin, Katie, Sara Kay, and Christina) combed the eCourse forums to pull out the gems that arose from months of eCourse member testing. Our members are the best! They put all our recipes to the test, voicing their triumphs and tweaks in hundreds of forum posts.
From the collective experience of all — members and teachers alike — we pulled out tips and tricks, variations on recipes, and troubleshooting exercises — and added all those details to the “Sourdough A to Z” eBook. Just for you!
What’s in the “Sourdough A to Z” eBook?
- All 25 print versions of the lessons in the popular Sourdough class of GNOWFGLINS eCourse.
- Ingredient and equipment notes.
- Suggested schedule.
- The science of sourdough — from creating and maintaining a starter, to understanding what’s happening when you “sour” dough.
- Directions for creating and maintaining a gluten-free starter, as well as gluten-free adaptations of many regular sourdough recipes.
- Simple lessons and tasty, nutritious, whole-grain recipes.
- Dozens of sourdough recipes for just about all the baked goods you can imagine!
- 4 no-wait sourdough recipes.
- Our no-wait sourdough variations on the Bisquick impossible pies — but ours are healthy!
- Countless variations on recipes submitted through months of testing by eCourse members.
- Lifetime updates — we’ll email you any time we update the eBook so you can download a fresh copy.
Wondering if this book contains all the Sourdough lessons from the Sourdough eCourse? In other words, can you skip the online class? Yes, you can. Our printed materials are always more in-depth than our videos.
Think sourdough is just for bread? Think again!
We include cakes, cookies, crackers, donuts, muffins, pancakes, waffles, tortillas, pot pies, biscuits, and our version of the “impossible” pie. And more besides.
The eBook contains the science of sourdough for complete mastery, beautiful photographs, dozens of recipes and many, many variations. This eBook is a comprehensive home-study resource as well as an inspirational cookbook.
Click here for details about the eBook.
Who’s This Book For?
- those who don’t want to take an online class.
- those who can do without videos, and prefer to learn by reading.
- homeschooling families who are looking for a practical, healthy, cooking curriculum.
- those on dial-up internet who would like to take our classes, but can’t due to bandwidth limitations.
- those who want the convenience of downloading all Sourdough class PDFs in one fell swoop.
In other words… everyone!
The 150-page, 25-lesson, home-study eBook is $20. (Basic and standard eCourse members: $16. Premium eCourse members: $12.) All purchases include lifetime updates. Click here to purchase it now. eCourse members log in first to get discount pricing.
Special Offer: Get a FREE eCourse Thank You Video!
After purchasing the “Sourdough A to Z” eBook, you’ll receive the free video coupon by email.
Click here to download a sample chapter, which includes our “Starting a Starter” instructions and journal.
CLOSED: Giveaway: 3 Copies of the “Sourdough A to Z” eBook
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
One entry per person. You can live anywhere. To enter, leave a comment below saying why you want to win the “Sourdough A to Z” eBook! See, isn’t that simple?
The giveaway starts now and I’ll announce the winner on (extended!) Saturday, April 9, 2011. Be sure to download the sample chapter, everyone! (The simple instructions for starting your own starter are included!)
Oh, yeah — the winners will also receive a free thank you video each.
So, tell me — why do you want to win this book?
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting GNOWFGLINS with your purchases.
I want to help you look good, feel good, and do good...
... with 100s of videos and recipes, step-by-step tutorials, and easy-to-implement weekly menu plans.
It's the healthiest, tastiest, and most natural food you've ever imagined... the way God meant you to prepare it. As a member, you get:
- 100s of videos in bite-size pieces
- Weekly meal plans for you and your family
- Access to 9 traditional cooking classes
- Exclusive recipes
- and more!