Simple Lives Thursday #36

Welcome to Simple Lives Thursday, a blog hop dedicated to simple living. “Consume less, produce more. ” So many topics fit: Gardening, raising animals, cooking from scratch, real food, natural cleaners, sewing, recycling, thrifting, a mindset of simplicity, saving a buck… This blog hop is hosted by:

Share Your Simple Lives Thursday Post – With Thumbnails!

Bloggers, make a “Simple Lives Thursday” post on your own blog, then come back here to add your post to the linky box below. If you don’t have a picture, feel free to download the picture above and upload it using the script’s prompts (it is easy). Your post will appear on all four blogs! Include a link in your blog post to this Simple Lives Thursday post.

Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts about simple living.

Everyone, visit and comment at the linked blogs! Tweeting and Facebooking the links you like would be great, too!

If reading this via email, visit this post to see the list of linked blogs.

Comments

Thanks for hosting Wardee!
    I created a user-friendly chart to simplify all the information on fats and oils. You can print it out for easy reference – includes which fats are best for cooking, which are better left unheated, and what to avoid or limit (and why).

Thank you so much for hosting and allowing us to post.

I just LOVE the fats and oils chart from Lisa. I have posted it to my FB page. Blessings, kel

Thanks for hosting! I so look forward to Thursdays and all the wisdom shared here. Today I’m sharing our latest muffin, Lemon Poppy Seed made with whole wheat pastry flour. I’m eager to try a soaked muffin soon and look forward to sharing about it here. :) Blessings! ~Lisa

Wardee,
    Thanks for hosting such a great site.
    I have loved whole foods and organics for awhile. Along with a simple and home/country based lifestyle. But, I have found in recent moths that I had fallen off the wagon so to speak in some of my choices.
    I am so looking forward to recommitting back to the true things that make me feel good and happy.
    Looking forward to learning more!
    Love, Kristin

5. Brandi says

#45-Cinnamon leaves looks AMAZING!! I bet I could use the sourdough cinnamon rolls recipe (from the e-course), and just assemble it as “leaves” instead of rolls. I’m putting it on my list of things to make. :)

I am so glad that you under-bloggers host these carnivals! There is always so much to learn and this is a great way to learn it. Thanks! I linked up to my post about coconut chicken nuggets (grain free) that are normal enough not to freak out my new neighbors who are a little leary of me. It is the kombucha scoby floating in the jar in my dining room. A little too much for them.

1. […] This post is linked to Monday Mania, Savory Monday, Midnight Maniac, Mouthwatering Monday, Hearth and Soul Hop, Made from Scratch Tuesday, Tuesday Night Supper Club, Tasty Tuesday Parade of Foods, Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesday”, Grain Free Tuesdays, What’s on the Menu,What’s Cooking Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday, Gluten-free Wednesday, Real Food Wednesday, Foodie Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday, Frugal Food Thursday, Pennywise Platter, Real Food Weekly, Simple Lives Thursday […]