Tuesday Twister

Share Your Tuesday Twister Post – New With Thumbnails!

Show us your GNOWFGLINS – God’s natural, organic, whole foods, grown locally and in season. I’m eager to see what’s been cooking in your kitchens over the last week! Share what you’ve been making and doing through words and/or pictures.

If reading this via email, visit this post to see the list of linked blogs. Wondering if this blog carnival is for you? Read 5 Reasons To Do The Tuesday Twister. To participate, make a Tuesday Twister post on your blog. Include a link to this post. Then add your post to the Linky Tools box (above). Thumbnails come automatically from your blog post, or you can upload a special one. Leave a comment on this post and then visit the other posts that are linked up. Thanks, all!

Comments

Good morning, Wardee! Today I’m linking my post with this week’s menu plan and lots of low-carb/grain-free options. I hope it helps others who are eating this way these days, too, to get some more new ideas!

Kel

Thanks for hosting Tuesday Twister, Wardee! I’ve submitted my healthy and delicious spaghetti bolognese recipe. I’m looking forward to visiting the other links :)

So many delicious and great choices. I linked my new favorite chili recipe that can easily be made vegetarian and is a wonderful way to include lots of vegetable. Thanks for hosting!

Hi Wardee,
    I have brought you my newest creation, Sweet Potato Tamale Dessert. I sure hope that you and your readers enjoy it. Thank you for hosting us today and you have a great week!

This is my first Tuesday Twister! I’m sharing an Acorn Squash recipe, because my husband brought this this pretty little Acorn Squash home from the Farmer’s Market this weekend while I was sick and I just had to make something scrumptious out of it. : )
    Thanks for hosting!
    wendy

Hi Wardee Baby! Hope all is well and your lovely Jersey cow is milking well now! We are hunkering down for another big blizzard and my friends from your neck of the woods say it was warm out yesterday! I am linking up a wonderful pork tenderloin recipe that my sister eavesdropped from her butcher! Sending big hugs your way! Alex