Looking for wholesome, nourishing holiday dishes to serve both smiles and health to your loved ones?
I and a few of my favorite bloggers are teaming up to share our favorite Whole Foods for the Holidays. Starting next Tuesday, we’ll take turns hosting a real food progressive dinner. Each hostess will share a favorite, healthy dish. We invite you to share your wholesome holiday dishes, too!
Whole Foods for the Holidays: Progressive Dinner Schedule
Here’s the lineup; doesn’t it sound enticing?
- October 19 – Wardee from GNOWFGLINS (that’s me!) starts off with soups
- October 26 – Katie over at Kitchen Stewardship shares her favorite appetizer
- November 2 – Donielle will be serving salad at Naturally Knocked Up
- November 9 – Enjoy wonderful bread dishes with Diana at A Little Bit of Spain in Iowa
- November 16 – Main dishes will be served at Keeper of the Home with Stephanie
- November 23 – Extra side dishes are always a must! Join Kimi at The Nourishing Gourmet
- November 30 – Kate at Modern Alternative Mama hosts our week on desserts
- December 7 – Drinks will be served at Frugal Granola with Michele
Please join us! Visit the host blogs on the upcoming Tuesdays. But that’s not all! There are three other ways to take part:
- Share your wholesome holiday dishes on the appropriate date; each blogger will provide a linky for you to add your links.
- Don’t have a blog? Share a recipe in the comments on the appropriate Tuesday.
- Grab a “Whole Foods for the Holidays” banner and display it on your blog’s sidebar; please link it to this announcement post. (See code below.)
Share The Banners!
Please help us spread the word and make this a fabulous progressive dinner. Add either of the banners below to your sidebar, using the provided code.
<a href="http://gnowfglins.com/2010/10/15/whole-foods-holidays-progressive-dinner"><img src="http://gnowfglins-gnowfglins.netdna-ssl.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/whole-foods-for-the-holidays-300x250border.jpg" alt="whole-foods-for-the-holidays-button" width="300" height="250" /></a>
<a href="http://gnowfglins.com/2010/10/15/whole-foods-holidays-progressive-dinner"><img src="http://gnowfglins-gnowfglins.netdna-ssl.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/whole-foods-for-the-holidays-125round.jpg" alt="whole-foods-for-the-holidays-button" width="125" height="125" /></a>
See You on Tuesdays!
I’ll be here next Tuesday to start off the Whole Foods for the Holidays progressive dinner. I am excited to show you the soup I’ve planned, and eager to see your nourishing soup recipes. Who’s going to join the fun?
By the way, next Tuesday there will be no Tuesday Twister, so we can have fun with holiday soups instead. See you then!
This post may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Thank you for supporting Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS with your purchases. Our family thanks you!
I want to help you look good, feel good, and do good...
... with 100s of videos and recipes, step-by-step tutorials, and easy-to-implement weekly menu plans.
It's the healthiest, tastiest, and most natural food you've ever imagined... the way God meant you to prepare it. As a member, you get:
- 100s of videos in bite-size pieces
- Weekly meal plans for you and your family
- Access to 9 traditional cooking classes
- Exclusive recipes
- and more!