Tuesday Twister

Share Your Tuesday Twister Post – New With Thumbnails!

Show us your GNOWFGLINS – God’s natural, organic, whole foods, grown locally and in season. I’m eager to see what’s been cooking in your kitchens over the last week! Share what you’ve been making and doing through words and/or pictures.

If reading this via email, visit this post to see the list of linked blogs. Wondering if this blog carnival is for you? Read 5 Reasons To Do The Tuesday Twister. To participate, make a Tuesday Twister post on your blog. Include a link to this post. Then add your post to the Linky Tools box (above). Thumbnails come automatically from your blog post, or you can upload a special one. Leave a comment on this post and then visit the other posts that are linked up. Thanks, all!

Comments

I look forward to this blog hop every week. There are so many great recipes! I contributed “‘Wheys’ to make breakfast”: how to use whey to LF porridge and how to turn porridge into fried much; one of my kids’ favorite dishes.

2. Stephanie M says

My son was just diagnosed with 11 food allergies this week, so I’ve had to really stretch myself. The best so far were tortillas with a grain blend of 3/4 c. brown rice, 3/4 c. tapioca, 1/2 c. buckwheat, and 1/4 almond. I added 1 1/2 t. gar gum, 1 t salt, and 3/4 c. warm water. They were still a little dry, so I gave it a splash of almond milk. (I didn’t have time to soak these because each meal is requiring so much mental energy from me, but I do have my quinoa soaking for tomorrow’s dinner salad.) We had these tortillas with black beans tonight and I have chicken marinating with some coriander to try with them in breakfast wrap in the morning.

Hi Wardee!! I hope you’re having a fabulous week…so far I’m feeling quite productive. :) Thanks so much for hosting. I love the picture linkies…I’m going to make the switch over at my place. I’m sharing a different type of stuffed bell pepper with mushroom & sage; not your normal meat & tomatoes. Thanks so much for hosting!

I’m sharing a post-run snack I made, since I’ve had the most trouble replacing the Gatorade-and-energy-bar (or English muffin with PB) combo that usually made up my post-run eating with something more nutrient-dense. And a good thing, too, since I managed to come home with almost a dozen sweet potatoes from the market on Sunday… Oops.

Hi Wardee baby! Very excited and busy this week, but as I was away last week, couldn’t miss linking up with you again, so here I am! We are introducing the newly named, but ever enjoyable Two for Tuesday Blog Hop to now be called Hearth n Soul Hop, so that was a lot of work as you well know! My recipe this week is a deep childhood food memory concerning guanabana ice cream! Enjoy, and thanks for sharing your lovely self with us! :) HUGS! Alex@amoderatelife

I linked up my post about Cherry Tenderloin. I’m having a difficult time trying to use the items that I’ve canned. This is actually the first thing I’ve made (other than using jam/jelly/preserves on a sandwich or eating salsa).

today i whipped up some jam! i used some chill over powder (a gelatin alternative) and yes i did use some organic sugar (which i try not to use too much of)… it was super easy and tastes so good!!