Tuesday Twister

Share Your Tuesday Twister Post – New With Thumbnails!

Show us your GNOWFGLINS – God’s natural, organic, whole foods, grown locally and in season. I’m eager to see what’s been cooking in your kitchens over the last week! Share what you’ve been making and doing through words and/or pictures.

If reading this via email, visit this post to see the list of linked blogs. Wondering if this blog carnival is for you? Read 5 Reasons To Do The Tuesday Twister. To participate, make a Tuesday Twister post on your blog. Include a link to this post. Then add your post to the Linky Tools box (above). Thumbnails come automatically from your blog post, or you can upload a special one. Leave a comment on this post and then visit the other posts that are linked up. Thanks, all!

Comments

Hi Wardee,
    Thanks for hosting. This apple crisp is one of my family’s favorites – we even eat for breakfast. It is also gluten-free and very versatile.

This is my first Tuesday Twister – thank you for hosting! My recipe is a simple cake I’ve been making for years. It tastes wonderful when you use wholesome organic ingredients in it, and it is so much better for you (if cake can be considered good for you?!) than most cake mixes which contain so many things we don’t want to eat!!

This week, I making recipes from fellow real foodies! Today I’m sharing my experience making Riddlelove’s Raw Coconut Creme Pie! This pie was delicious! The best raw dessert I have ever had. I prefer it over regular coconut creme pie! I also used YOUR delicious Bourbon Vanilla in this recipe. I will never buy vanilla extract again!

Thanks for hosting, Wardee!

i love twister tuesdays!! this week (my first week doing this) i had success with making kefir cheese and made a delicious kefir “ranch” dressing!! :D

Hi Wardee, thanks for hosting. This weeks recipe is a millet salad recipe. I love anything mediterranean style, maybe its because its part of my culture.
    blessings ~ Carmen

Submitting my pepper-steak recipe this week. It can be just about “everything free.”

It’s corn-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and can be rice-free if served over quinoa, and soy-free if you leave out the tamari and season it up a bit more. Best of all, it’s easy, quick, and uses only one pot (other than cooking the rice) and one serving dish- EASY cleanup! Love that!

Hope this finds you all well. I can’t wait to try some of these recipes. I’m loving the harvest time of year! :)

Fresh Raspberry Kombucha is one of my families favorite drinks. My link is loaded with detailed photos to help even the beginner work with this incredible culture. Thanks for hosting!

Love the thumbnails. So many wonderful recipes. I have picked out several that I plan to try. I am linking up with an Almond Cran-Apple Brown Rice Pilaf. Thanks for hosting.