Welcome to the Tuesday Twister Blog Carnival! The theme of this blog carnival is to share, through words and pictures, what’s twisting in our kitchens during the past week. Show us your GNOWFGLINS – God’s natural, organic, whole foods, grown locally and in season. I’m eager to see what’s been twisting in your kitchens!
Share Your Tuesday Twister Post – New With Thumbnails!
If reading this via email, visit this post to see the list of linked blogs.
How to Participate
- Publish a Tuesday Twister post on your blog. Include a link to this post: http://gnowfglins.com/2010/04/20/tuesday-twister-blog-carnival-2010-04-20
- Use the Linky Tools box (above) to add your name/blog name/description of post, and the URL of your blog post.
- The script will walk you through adding a thumbnail image from your computer or your blog post. If you don’t have an image in your post, feel free to use the URL to the Tuesday Twister graphic: http://gnowfglins.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/tuesdaytwister.JPG
- Leave a comment on this post.
- Check out the other posts linked in the Linky Tools list – let’s encourage and enjoy each other’s twister posts!
See here for answers to many questions and ideas for the Tuesday Twister Blog Carnival. If you don’t have a blog, please feel welcome to share what’s twisting in your kitchen in the comments below.
Add the Tuesday Twister Image to Your Blog
If you wish to add the Tuesday Twister graphic to your blog post (optional), here’s how.
- Right click on the Tuesday Twister graphic, and choose “Save As” or “Save Image As.”
- Save it to your computer in the desired folder.
- Use your blog program to upload it and insert it into your post.
- (Optional) Link the image to this post: http://gnowfglins.com/2010/04/20/tuesday-twister-blog-carnival-2010-04-20/
Alternately, you may include the following image code in your post, which will not only pull the graphic from this website, but also link back to this post:
<a href=”http://gnowfglins.com/2010/04/20/tuesday-twister-blog-carnival-2010-04-20/“><img title=”tuesdaytwister” src=”http://gnowfglins.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/tuesdaytwister.JPG” alt=”tuesdaytwister” width=”200” height=”200” />
This post may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Thank you for supporting Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS with your purchases. Our family thanks you!
I want to help you look good, feel good, and do good...
... with 100s of videos and recipes, step-by-step tutorials, and easy-to-implement weekly menu plans.
It's the healthiest, tastiest, and most natural food you've ever imagined... the way God meant you to prepare it. As a member, you get:
- 100s of videos in bite-size pieces
- Weekly meal plans for you and your family
- Access to 9 traditional cooking classes
- Exclusive recipes
- and more!