Welcome to our Gallery of Christmas Cookies! Throughout the coming days, I'll be grabbing your Christmas cookie (or dessert) recipes off your blogs and adding them to this gallery. So be sure to check back later to see what recipes have been added!
The recipes featured here embrace GNOWFGLINS. This means we've all done our best to use natural, organic, whole food ingredients, and as much as possible, grown locally and in season ingredients. Look below the gallery for instructions on having your recipe added to this gallery.
Thanks to all participants! I'm looking forward to a spectacular array of nutritious cookie choices!
How to Participate in this Gallery
- Today or some day this week, make a post on your blog, sharing a Christmas Cookie (or dessert) recipe featuring GNOWFGLINS foods – God’s, natural, organic, whole foods, and if possible grown locally and in season – as best you can. Feel free to create a new post linking to an older recipe!
- Feel free to use the Gallery of Christmas Cookies image in your post, which is here: http://gnowfglins.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/gallery-christmas-cookies.jpg
- Include a link in your post to my Gallery of Christmas Cookies post: http://gnowfglins.com/2009/12/14/gallery-of-christmas-cookies/
- Leave a comment below, sharing the link/URL to your recipe post.
- I'll grab your photo and add it to the gallery, along with a link to your recipe.
If you’re not a blogger, I still welcome your recipes! Leave them in the comments. I’ll put a placeholder picture in the gallery and link it to your recipe.
That's it! Leave your links (or recipes) below in the comments.
This post may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Thank you for supporting Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS with your purchases. Our family thanks you!