Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Topping
makes about 1 cup
- 1/3 cup cream (from a can of unsweetened coconut milk — not light)
- 1/3 cup agave
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
Mix all ingredients until smooth. For a thinner glaze, add unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk) to achieve desired consistency.
Variation: Dark Chocolate Frosting — Dairy-Free
© Copyright 2008 by Wardee Harmon
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting GNOWFGLINS with your purchases.
I want to help you look good, feel good, and do good...
... with 100s of videos and recipes, step-by-step tutorials, and easy-to-implement weekly menu plans.
It's the healthiest, tastiest, and most natural food you've ever imagined... the way God meant you to prepare it. As a member, you get:
- 100s of videos in bite-size pieces
- Weekly meal plans for you and your family
- Access to 9 traditional cooking classes
- Exclusive recipes
- and more!