Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Topping
makes about 1 cup
- 1/3 cup cream (from a can of unsweetened coconut milk — not light)
- 1/3 cup agave
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
Mix all ingredients until smooth. For a thinner glaze, add unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk) to achieve desired consistency.
Variation: Dark Chocolate Frosting — Dairy-Free
© Copyright 2008 by Wardee Harmon
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting GNOWFGLINS with your purchases.
Learn to cook the GNOWFGLINS way in less than an hour a week!
Provide your family with healthy, delicious, nourishing meals! As a member, you get:
- 100s of videos in bite-size pieces
- Weekly meal plans for you and your family
- Access to 8 online traditional cooking classes
- Exclusive recipes
- and more!