Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Topping
makes about 1 cup
- 1/3 cup cream (from a can of unsweetened coconut milk — not light)
- 1/3 cup agave
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
Mix all ingredients until smooth. For a thinner glaze, add unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk) to achieve desired consistency.
Variation: Dark Chocolate Frosting — Dairy-Free
© Copyright 2008 by Wardee Harmon
This post may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Thank you for supporting Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS with your purchases. Our family thanks you!
I want to help you look good, feel good, and do good...
... with 100s of videos and recipes, step-by-step tutorials, and easy-to-implement weekly menu plans.
It's the healthiest, tastiest, and most natural food you've ever imagined... the way God meant you to prepare it. As a member, you get:
- 100s of videos in bite-size pieces
- Weekly meal plans for you and your family
- Access to 9 traditional cooking classes
- Exclusive recipes
- and more!