Makes about 3½ cups.
- 3 cups plums, washed, halved and pitted (or use frozen)
- handful of raisins
- ¼ to ½ cup raw honey, or to taste
- Place fresh or frozen plums, raisins, and honey in food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- If using frozen plums, this will be cold and ready to go immediately.
- If fresh, chill until cold.
This post was featured in 26 Egg-Free Ice Cream Recipes + 17 Toppings!
This post may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Thank you for supporting Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS with your purchases. Our family thanks you!